Thursday, January 15, 2009

woohooo. good damn 4 days never touch lappy, missed it.. the week seems very draggy. as though we were pushing super hard to by pass each seconds& mintues. but anyway, it was kind of fruitful week to say cos.. monday was spent much so with Baby, tuesday with zinnie to town, and erm, saw terry, wednesday with jojo @ bugis and yes, am kinda there for NY. just that I want that C&K's bag(s) & heel(S) DAMN~




















Do you understand human? I seriously don't. For ie. there's this voice within you repeatedly telling you off that hey maybe it's alright, just take it easy, or perhaps look at another angle or so, and you are pretty much there, pretty much being influneced by that voice within, BUT the god damn fact is that you do not react in reality, the same like you are being influnce. BUT you understand hell& heaven that if you were to react vice versa things gona be woohoo, hella shit. YET you can't seems to control. and when you eventually follows the reality, you got
fucked very badly, you know what I mean?! no???? see, human ah.. human think human say different.



Like... He satisfy my B.K.T cravings its been 1 week bytheway by heading down to the perhaps famous or delicious whatsoever erm.. quite a distant away from inter, , but so much so at that fucking point, I wasn't even appreciating, I was giving shit& all. Why? Because (Of) I don't wana elaborate lah, just like what I type above, it's about the coordination of your mind, and heart? or even your action.


Love my baby

No comments: